This page is about Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your systemDigital Communications Inc
. More data about Digital Communications Inc can be found here
. Segurazo Antivirus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Segurazo directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Segurazo Antivirus's primary file takes about 1.60 MB (1676952 bytes) and its name is SegurazoClient.exe.
Segurazo Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.86 MB (3000712
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (160.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.60 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (115.15 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (986.66 KB)
- SegurazoWD.exe (30.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Segurazo Antivirus version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Segurazo Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
Segurazo Antivirus is a program released by Digital Communications Inc. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Segurazo Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Segurazo Antivirus program will be found automatically. After you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After removing Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Segurazo Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-12 19:49:53.407