Segurazo Antivirus is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your PCDigital Communications Inc
. You can find out more on Digital Communications Inc or check for application updates here
. Segurazo Antivirus is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Segurazo folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. SegurazoClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.77 MB (1852520 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Segurazo Antivirus. They occupy about 3.12 MB (3276368
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.27 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.77 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (234.10 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (995.10 KB)
This info is about Segurazo Antivirus version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other Segurazo Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove Segurazo Antivirus from your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Segurazo Antivirus is an application released by the software company Digital Communications Inc. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Segurazo Antivirus program will be found automatically. After you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-06 18:06:50.920