This page is about Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your systemDigital Communications Inc
. Further information on Digital Communications Inc can be found here
. Segurazo Antivirus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Segurazo Antivirus's main file takes around 1.76 MB (1842848 bytes) and is called SegurazoClient.exe.
The executable files below are part of Segurazo Antivirus. They take an average of 2.23 MB (2337378
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (160.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.76 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (198.15 KB)
- uninstall.exe (124.02 KB)
The current page applies to Segurazo Antivirus version 126.96.36.199
only. For more Segurazo Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus is an application marketed by Digital Communications Inc. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Segurazo Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you click Segurazo Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After removing Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-18 02:10:16.320