This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your computerDigital Communications Inc
. More information on Digital Communications Inc can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Segurazo Antivirus. The application's main executable file occupies 1.76 MB (1848232 bytes) on disk and is called SegurazoClient.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Segurazo Antivirus. They take about 3.11 MB (3258384
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.27 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.76 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (225.91 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (989.91 KB)
This info is about Segurazo Antivirus version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Segurazo Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Segurazo Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company Digital Communications Inc. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Segurazo Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". The Segurazo Antivirus application will be found very quickly. When you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After removing Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-04 02:37:31.703