This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your PCDigital Communications Inc
. Go over here
for more details on Digital Communications Inc. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. SegurazoClient.exe is the Segurazo Antivirus's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.77 MB (1853544 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Segurazo Antivirus. They take 8.32 MB (8725792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.27 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.77 MB)
- SegurazoIC.exe (4.42 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (243.10 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
- SegurazoWD.exe (573.60 KB)
The current page applies to Segurazo Antivirus version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Segurazo Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Segurazo Antivirus is a program marketed by Digital Communications Inc. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Segurazo Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After removing Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-05 23:23:18.357