This page contains detailed information on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your systemDigital Communications Inc
. Go over here
for more information on Digital Communications Inc. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.64 MB (1716376 bytes) on disk and is labeled SegurazoClient.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Segurazo Antivirus. They take about 2.86 MB (3002744
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (160.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.64 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (81.15 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (986.65 KB)
- SegurazoWD.exe (27.65 KB)
This page is about Segurazo Antivirus version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more Segurazo Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Segurazo Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company Digital Communications Inc. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Segurazo Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Segurazo Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-12 01:34:02.320