Segurazo Antivirus is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your PCDigital Communications Inc
. You can read more on Digital Communications Inc or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Segurazo Antivirus. SegurazoClient.exe is the Segurazo Antivirus's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.81 MB (1896600 bytes) on disk.
Segurazo Antivirus is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.13 MB (3278208
bytes) on disk:
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.81 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (170.16 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (986.65 KB)
- SegurazoWD.exe (30.65 KB)
The current page applies to Segurazo Antivirus version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Segurazo Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Segurazo Antivirus.Registry that is not removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Segurazo Antivirus is an application marketed by Digital Communications Inc. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Segurazo Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 20:55:25.440