This info is about Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your PCDigital Communications Inc
. More info about Digital Communications Inc can be read here
. Segurazo Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SegurazoClient.exe is the Segurazo Antivirus's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.76 MB (1844888 bytes) on disk.
Segurazo Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.23 MB (2343258
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (160.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.76 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (186.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (139.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Segurazo Antivirus. You can find below info on other releases of Segurazo Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus is a program released by the software company Digital Communications Inc. Some people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Segurazo Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-11 00:10:57.323