Segurazo Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your systemDigital Communications Inc
. Open here
where you can find out more on Digital Communications Inc. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Segurazo Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Segurazo Antivirus's main file takes around 1.76 MB (1849256 bytes) and its name is SegurazoClient.exe.
The executable files below are part of Segurazo Antivirus. They take about 3.10 MB (3251728
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (162.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.76 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (217.41 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (989.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Segurazo Antivirus version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more Segurazo Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus is a program released by Digital Communications Inc. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Segurazo Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Segurazo Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-28 19:31:14.390