You can find below details on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your computerDigital Communications Inc
. Open here
for more info on Digital Communications Inc. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Segurazo Antivirus's primary file takes around 1.89 MB (1985128 bytes) and its name is SegurazoClient.exe.
The executable files below are part of Segurazo Antivirus. They take an average of 7.90 MB (8286904
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.27 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.89 MB)
- SegurazoIC.exe (4.42 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (244.60 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (1.19 MB)
The current page applies to Segurazo Antivirus version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Segurazo Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
Segurazo Antivirus is an application offered by the software company Digital Communications Inc. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Segurazo Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". The Segurazo Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Segurazo Antivirus in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-10 23:47:58.543