This page is about Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your systemDigital Communications Inc
. Check out here
for more details on Digital Communications Inc. Usually the Segurazo Antivirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named SegurazoClient.exe and it has a size of 1.77 MB (1853544 bytes).
The executables below are part of Segurazo Antivirus. They take an average of 3.12 MB (3273808
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.27 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.77 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (230.60 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (995.10 KB)
The current web page applies to Segurazo Antivirus version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Segurazo Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Segurazo Antivirus is a program offered by the software company Digital Communications Inc. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Segurazo Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Segurazo Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-19 21:42:12.933