This web page contains complete information on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your systemDigital Communications Inc
. Further information on Digital Communications Inc can be found here
. Segurazo Antivirus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Segurazo Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.77 MB (1854056 bytes) on disk and is named SegurazoClient.exe.
Segurazo Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.48 MB (7846072
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.27 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.77 MB)
- SegurazoIC.exe (4.36 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (233.60 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (995.60 KB)
The current web page applies to Segurazo Antivirus version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Segurazo Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus is a program released by Digital Communications Inc. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Segurazo Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Segurazo Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After removing Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 23:01:55.310