This web page is about Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your PCDigital Communications Inc
. Further information on Digital Communications Inc can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus. Segurazo Antivirus's main file takes around 1.89 MB (1985640 bytes) and is named SegurazoClient.exe.
Segurazo Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.90 MB (8281784
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.27 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.89 MB)
- SegurazoIC.exe (4.42 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (242.60 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (1.19 MB)
The current page applies to Segurazo Antivirus version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Segurazo Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Segurazo Antivirus.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Segurazo Antivirus is a program marketed by Digital Communications Inc. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Segurazo Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Segurazo Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Segurazo Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-07-15 13:16:34.533