This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your computerDigital Communications Inc
. Open here
for more information on Digital Communications Inc. Segurazo Antivirus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Segurazo Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SegurazoClient.exe is the Segurazo Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.76 MB (1849256 bytes) on disk.
Segurazo Antivirus is composed of the following executables which take 3.11 MB (3260944
bytes) on disk:
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.27 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.76 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (227.41 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (989.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Segurazo Antivirus version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Segurazo Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus is an application by the software company Digital Communications Inc. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Segurazo Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". The Segurazo Antivirus app will be found automatically. When you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-24 17:32:02.197