You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your systemDigital Communications Inc
. You can read more on Digital Communications Inc or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder (same installation drive as Windows). Segurazo Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. SegurazoClient.exe is the Segurazo Antivirus's primary executable file and it takes around 1.60 MB (1680032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Segurazo Antivirus. They occupy about 3.16 MB (3313416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt.exe (320.88 KB)
- rsEngineHelper.exe (160.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.60 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (114.16 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (978.15 KB)
- SegurazoWD.exe (21.15 KB)
The current web page applies to Segurazo Antivirus version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Segurazo Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Segurazo Antivirus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Segurazo Antivirus is a program by the software company Digital Communications Inc. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Segurazo Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Segurazo Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Segurazo Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-12 11:55:21.590