Segurazo Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your PCDigital Communications Inc
. Further information on Digital Communications Inc can be seen here
. Segurazo Antivirus is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named SegurazoClient.exe and its approximative size is 1.77 MB (1852008 bytes).
Segurazo Antivirus is composed of the following executables which take 3.12 MB (3275344
bytes) on disk:
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.27 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.77 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (233.60 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (995.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Segurazo Antivirus. You can find below info on other releases of Segurazo Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus is an application by Digital Communications Inc. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Segurazo Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Segurazo Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-06-22 19:57:30.617