This page contains complete information on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your PCDigital Communications Inc
. Open here
for more info on Digital Communications Inc. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\uninstall.exe. SegurazoClient.exe is the Segurazo Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.75 MB (1838232 bytes) on disk.
Segurazo Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.21 MB (2320056
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (160.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.75 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (193.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (116.10 KB)
This info is about Segurazo Antivirus version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Segurazo Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus is a program by Digital Communications Inc. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Segurazo Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-22 16:11:46.603