Segurazo Antivirus is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your systemDigital Communications Inc
. Check out here
where you can read more on Digital Communications Inc. Segurazo Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SegurazoClient.exe is the Segurazo Antivirus's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.81 MB (1896360 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Segurazo Antivirus. They occupy an average of 3.10 MB (3253776
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.81 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (174.41 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (989.41 KB)
The current page applies to Segurazo Antivirus version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Segurazo Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Segurazo Antivirus:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
Segurazo Antivirus is an application released by Digital Communications Inc. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Segurazo Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Segurazo Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Segurazo Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After removing Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Segurazo Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-23 12:14:23.117