Segurazo Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your computerDigital Communications Inc
. Further information on Digital Communications Inc can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus. SegurazoClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.81 MB (1896360 bytes) on disk.
Segurazo Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.10 MB (3253264
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.81 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (173.41 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (989.91 KB)
This web page is about Segurazo Antivirus version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Segurazo Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that you should clean:
Segurazo Antivirus is an application released by the software company Digital Communications Inc. Some people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Segurazo Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Segurazo Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-20 02:54:04.517