You can find below details on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your systemDigital Communications Inc
. Go over here
for more info on Digital Communications Inc. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Segurazo Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SegurazoClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.76 MB (1846424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Segurazo Antivirus. They occupy an average of 2.24 MB (2347637
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (160.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.76 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (201.15 KB)
- uninstall.exe (127.54 KB)
This info is about Segurazo Antivirus version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more Segurazo Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus is a program marketed by Digital Communications Inc. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Segurazo Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Segurazo Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-26 11:50:39.330