This info is about Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your computerDigital Communications Inc
. Check out here
for more info on Digital Communications Inc. Usually the Segurazo Antivirus application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Segurazo Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Segurazo Antivirus's main file takes about 1.81 MB (1897384 bytes) and is named SegurazoClient.exe.
Segurazo Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.10 MB (3254800
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.81 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (175.41 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (988.41 KB)
The current page applies to Segurazo Antivirus version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other Segurazo Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Segurazo Antivirus is a program by Digital Communications Inc. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Segurazo Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Segurazo Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After removing Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-17 21:46:20.160