You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your computerDigital Communications Inc
. Go over here
where you can read more on Digital Communications Inc. Usually the Segurazo Antivirus application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SegurazoClient.exe is the Segurazo Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.60 MB (1679512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Segurazo Antivirus. They occupy an average of 3.16 MB (3311864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt.exe (320.88 KB)
- rsEngineHelper.exe (160.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.60 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (113.15 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (978.15 KB)
- SegurazoWD.exe (21.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Segurazo Antivirus. For other Segurazo Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Segurazo Antivirus from your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Segurazo Antivirus is a program marketed by Digital Communications Inc. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Segurazo Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". The Segurazo Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-06 20:02:18.233