This page contains thorough information on how to remove Positive Finds for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Positive Finds from your PCPositive Finds
. Check out here
for more details on Positive Finds. More data about the application Positive Finds can be found at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. Positive Finds is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Positive Finds folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Positive Finds by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Positive Finds's primary file takes about 383.23 KB (392432 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Positive Finds installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 978.73 KB (1002224
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (595.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (383.23 KB)
The current page applies to Positive Finds version 2.0.5510.39956
alone. Click on the links below for other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Positive Finds.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Positive Finds:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds
Positive Finds is an application marketed by the software company Positive Finds. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Positive Finds or simply click the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". If it is installed on your PC the Positive Finds app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Positive Finds in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The software company is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Positive Finds in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 19:47:07.527