You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Positive Finds for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Positive Finds from your PCPositive Finds
. More info about Positive Finds can be found here
. You can see more info related to Positive Finds at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Positive Finds. Positive Finds's main file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and its name is 7za.exe.
Positive Finds installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Positive Finds version 2.0.5520.36984
only. You can find below info on other releases of Positive Finds:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is an application released by the software company Positive Finds. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Positive Finds or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". The Positive Finds program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Positive Finds in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The publisher is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, nor are we saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Positive Finds supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 14:19:05.670