You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Positive Finds for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your PCPositive Finds
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Positive Finds. More info about the software Positive Finds can be found at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. Positive Finds is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds folder, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Positive Finds. Positive Finds's main file takes about 307.23 KB (314608 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Positive Finds installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 830.73 KB (850672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5514.29766
of Positive Finds. For other Positive Finds versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is an application marketed by the software company Positive Finds. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Positive Finds or simply click the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". The Positive Finds program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Positive Finds in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After uninstalling Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 04:45:31.557