Positive Finds is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Positive Finds from your computerPositive Finds
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Positive Finds. More information about Positive Finds can be seen at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Positive Finds by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk.
Positive Finds is composed of the following executables which take 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
This page is about Positive Finds version 2.0.5502.9336
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Positive Finds:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is an application offered by Positive Finds. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Positive Finds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". If it is installed on your PC the Positive Finds program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Positive Finds in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The publisher is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Positive Finds.
8. After uninstalling Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 19:01:49.090