You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Positive Finds for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Positive Finds from your systemPositive Finds
. Open here
for more information on Positive Finds. You can see more info related to Positive Finds at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. Usually the Positive Finds application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Positive Finds by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Positive Finds's primary executable file and it occupies about 307.23 KB (314608 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Positive Finds. They occupy 830.73 KB (850672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Positive Finds version 2.0.5510.16555
alone. Click on the links below for other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is a program marketed by the software company Positive Finds. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Positive Finds or simply click the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". If it is installed on your PC the Positive Finds application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Positive Finds in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Positive Finds.
8. After uninstalling Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, nor are we saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 16:12:50.223