Positive Finds is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Positive Finds from your systemPositive Finds
. You can find out more on Positive Finds or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
if you want to read more on Positive Finds on Positive Finds's website. Positive Finds is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds directory, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM is the full command line if you want to remove Positive Finds. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.27 KB (313616 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Positive Finds. They occupy about 829.77 KB (849680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
This info is about Positive Finds version 2.0.5503.36340
alone. You can find here a few links to other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Positive Finds's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Positive Finds
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\Extensions\30c85a3d-1d96-4589-b63f-91fb7ef45a41.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\Uninstaller.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Positive Finds\7za.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds\DisplayIcon
Positive Finds is an application offered by Positive Finds. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Positive Finds from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Positive Finds or simply click the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". If it is installed on your PC the Positive Finds application will be found very quickly. When you select Positive Finds in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The publisher is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 18:24:03.537