Positive Finds is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Positive Finds from your systemPositive Finds
. You can find out more on Positive Finds or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
if you want to read more on Positive Finds on Positive Finds's website. Positive Finds is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds directory, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM is the full command line if you want to remove Positive Finds. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.27 KB (313616 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Positive Finds. They occupy about 829.77 KB (849680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
This info is about Positive Finds version 2.0.5503.36340
alone. You can find here a few links to other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Positive Finds's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Positive Finds
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\Extensions\30c85a3d-1d96-4589-b63f-91fb7ef45a41.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\Uninstaller.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Positive Finds\7za.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds\DisplayIcon
Positive Finds is an application offered by Positive Finds. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Positive Finds from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Positive Finds or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". If it is installed on your PC the Positive Finds application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Positive Finds in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The software company is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 18:24:03.537