This info is about Positive Finds for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Positive Finds from your PCPositive Finds
. You can read more on Positive Finds or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
to get more info about Positive Finds on Positive Finds's website. Usually the Positive Finds application is found in the C:\Program Files\Positive Finds folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Positive Finds is "C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 307.29 KB (314664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Positive Finds. They occupy about 830.79 KB (850728
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.29 KB)
The current page applies to Positive Finds version 2.0.5518.32714
alone. You can find here a few links to other Positive Finds releases:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is an application released by Positive Finds. Some users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Positive Finds with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Positive Finds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". The Positive Finds program will be found automatically. When you select Positive Finds in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Positive Finds in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 02:17:01.360