This page is about Positive Finds for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your computerPositive Finds
. More information on Positive Finds can be found here
. More details about Positive Finds can be found at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. Positive Finds is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Positive Finds directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Positive Finds's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe. 7za.exe is the Positive Finds's primary executable file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Positive Finds. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Positive Finds version 2.0.5521.40586
alone. You can find here a few links to other Positive Finds releases:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is a program released by the software company Positive Finds. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Positive Finds from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Positive Finds or simply click the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". The Positive Finds application will be found automatically. After you click Positive Finds in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The publisher is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Positive Finds.
8. After uninstalling Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-06 14:53:06.093