Positive Finds is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Positive Finds from your computerPositive Finds
. Go over here
for more information on Positive Finds. Click on http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
to get more facts about Positive Finds on Positive Finds's website. Positive Finds is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Positive Finds folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Positive Finds. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 307.29 KB (314664 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Positive Finds. They occupy an average of 830.79 KB (850728
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5525.31592
of Positive Finds. You can find below info on other releases of Positive Finds:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Positive Finds we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Positive Finds is an application released by Positive Finds. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Positive Finds from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Positive Finds or simply click the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". The Positive Finds program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Positive Finds in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, nor are we saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Positive Finds in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-07 12:17:19.987