You can find below details on how to remove Positive Finds for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Positive Finds from your computerPositive Finds
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Positive Finds. More details about the program Positive Finds can be seen at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Positive Finds's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Positive Finds's main file takes around 306.27 KB (313616 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Positive Finds is comprised of the following executables which occupy 829.77 KB (849680
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
The current page applies to Positive Finds version 2.0.5507.3947
alone. Click on the links below for other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is an application by Positive Finds. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Positive Finds or simply click the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". If it exists on your system the Positive Finds program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Positive Finds in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After uninstalling Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 17:19:16.690