Positive Finds is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your PCPositive Finds
. More information on Positive Finds can be seen here
. You can get more details on Positive Finds at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. Positive Finds is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Positive Finds directory, regulated by the user's choice. Positive Finds's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe". Positive Finds's main file takes about 306.27 KB (313616 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Positive Finds is comprised of the following executables which occupy 829.77 KB (849680
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5504.16541
of Positive Finds. Click on the links below for other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Positive Finds we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Positive Finds:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Positive Finds
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Positive Finds\7za.exe
Positive Finds is a program released by the software company Positive Finds. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Positive Finds from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Positive Finds or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". If it is installed on your PC the Positive Finds program will be found very quickly. When you select Positive Finds in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 05:30:56.393