This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Positive Finds for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your PCPositive Finds
. You can find out more on Positive Finds or check for application updates here
. Further information about Positive Finds can be found at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. Usually the Positive Finds program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM is the full command line if you want to remove Positive Finds. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.27 KB (313624 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Positive Finds. They occupy about 829.77 KB (849688
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
The current page applies to Positive Finds version 2.0.5503.12938
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Positive Finds:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is a program released by Positive Finds. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Positive Finds or simply click the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". If it exists on your system the Positive Finds program will be found very quickly. When you click Positive Finds in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The publisher is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, nor are we saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Positive Finds in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 12:23:07.610