Positive Finds is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your systemPositive Finds
. You can read more on Positive Finds or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
if you want to read more on Positive Finds on Positive Finds's page. Usually the Positive Finds application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Positive Finds directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Positive Finds. Positive Finds's primary file takes about 306.27 KB (313616 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Positive Finds. They take 829.77 KB (849680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5502.32737
of Positive Finds. For more Positive Finds versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is a program by Positive Finds. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Positive Finds from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Positive Finds or simply click the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". If it exists on your system the Positive Finds program will be found automatically. After you select Positive Finds in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, nor are we saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Positive Finds supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 05:27:56.480