This web page is about Positive Finds for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your systemPositive Finds
. Go over here
for more information on Positive Finds. Click on http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
to get more data about Positive Finds on Positive Finds's website. Usually the Positive Finds application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Positive Finds's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe. Positive Finds's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
Positive Finds installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Positive Finds version 2.0.5517.17175
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Positive Finds:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Positive Finds is an application marketed by Positive Finds. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Positive Finds from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Positive Finds or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". The Positive Finds application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Positive Finds in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, nor are we saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Positive Finds in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-01 15:39:26.417