You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Positive Finds for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Positive Finds from your computerPositive Finds
. Additional info about Positive Finds can be found here
. Please follow http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
if you want to read more on Positive Finds on Positive Finds's page. Positive Finds is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Positive Finds. The program's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is called 7za.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Positive Finds. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5518.20775
of Positive Finds. For other Positive Finds versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Positive Finds you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Positive Finds from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\Extensions\30c85a3d-1d96-4589-b63f-91fb7ef45a41.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\Uninstaller.exe
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds\DisplayIcon
Positive Finds is an application by the software company Positive Finds. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Positive Finds with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Positive Finds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". The Positive Finds program will be found very quickly. After you click Positive Finds in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The publisher is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, nor are we saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Positive Finds in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:59:48.300