Positive Finds is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your systemPositive Finds
. More info about Positive Finds can be read here
. More details about Positive Finds can be found at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. Positive Finds is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Positive Finds folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Positive Finds is C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Positive Finds's main file takes about 306.27 KB (313616 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Positive Finds. They occupy an average of 829.77 KB (849680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
The current page applies to Positive Finds version 2.0.5506.23743
only. You can find here a few links to other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Positive Finds:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Positive Finds:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Positive Finds
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Positive Finds\7za.exe
Positive Finds is an application marketed by the software company Positive Finds. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Positive Finds or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". The Positive Finds application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Positive Finds in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The publisher is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After uninstalling Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Positive Finds in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:36:26.847