You can find on this page details on how to remove Positive Finds for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Positive Finds from your PCPositive Finds
. More information on Positive Finds can be seen here
. More data about the application Positive Finds can be found at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. Positive Finds is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Positive Finds. Positive Finds's main file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is named 7za.exe.
Positive Finds is composed of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Positive Finds version 2.0.5504.39942
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Positive Finds:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is an application released by the software company Positive Finds. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Positive Finds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". If it is installed on your PC the Positive Finds app will be found automatically. When you click Positive Finds in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The publisher is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-15 20:12:16.570