You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Positive Finds for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Positive Finds from your PCPositive Finds
. More data about Positive Finds can be found here
. Detailed information about Positive Finds can be found at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Positive Finds by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Positive Finds. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5519.11779
of Positive Finds. For more Positive Finds versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Positive Finds you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds\Publisher
Positive Finds is a program by the software company Positive Finds. Some people try to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Positive Finds from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Positive Finds or simply click the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". If it is installed on your PC the Positive Finds application will be found very quickly. When you click Positive Finds in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After uninstalling Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, nor are we saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Positive Finds in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:56:31.267