Positive Finds is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Positive Finds from your systemPositive Finds
. More data about Positive Finds can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Positive Finds at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. Positive Finds is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds folder, subject to the user's option. Positive Finds's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is labeled 7za.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Positive Finds. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Positive Finds version 2.0.5520.13581
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Positive Finds:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Positive Finds.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Positive Finds is a program marketed by the software company Positive Finds. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Positive Finds from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Positive Finds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". If it is installed on your PC the Positive Finds app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Positive Finds in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Positive Finds.
8. After uninstalling Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, nor are we saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Positive Finds supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-08 20:26:57.377