This info is about Positive Finds for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Positive Finds from your computerPositive Finds
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Positive Finds. You can read more about on Positive Finds at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Positive Finds folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Positive Finds is C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 307.23 KB (314608 bytes) on disk.
Positive Finds installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 830.73 KB (850672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.23 KB)
This web page is about Positive Finds version 2.0.5512.23062
only. You can find here a few links to other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Positive Finds is an application offered by the software company Positive Finds. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Positive Finds from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Positive Finds or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". The Positive Finds application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Positive Finds in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The publisher is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:36:56.043