You can find on this page details on how to remove Positive Finds for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Positive Finds from your PCPositive Finds
. More information about Positive Finds can be read here
. Please follow http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
if you want to read more on Positive Finds on Positive Finds's website. Positive Finds is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Positive Finds directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Positive Finds is "C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 306.27 KB (313616 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Positive Finds. They take an average of 829.77 KB (849680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5506.345
of Positive Finds. For more Positive Finds versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Positive Finds:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Positive Finds:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\Extensions\30c85a3d-1d96-4589-b63f-91fb7ef45a41.dll
Positive Finds is an application by the software company Positive Finds. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Positive Finds or simply click the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". If it is installed on your PC the Positive Finds app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Positive Finds in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The software company is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After uninstalling Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Positive Finds supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 17:29:21.643