Positive Finds is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your computerPositive Finds
. Open here
for more information on Positive Finds. More details about the app Positive Finds can be found at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Positive Finds directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Positive Finds by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Positive Finds's main file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
The executable files below are part of Positive Finds. They take an average of 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5513.3266
of Positive Finds. Click on the links below for other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is a program released by Positive Finds. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Positive Finds from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Positive Finds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". If it exists on your system the Positive Finds program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Positive Finds in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, nor are we saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 18:38:40.353