This page contains thorough information on how to remove Positive Finds for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Positive Finds from your computerPositive Finds
. You can read more on Positive Finds or check for application updates here
. More information about Positive Finds can be found at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. Positive Finds is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Positive Finds's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 307.29 KB (314664 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Positive Finds. They occupy about 830.79 KB (850728
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5521.17184
of Positive Finds. You can find here a few links to other Positive Finds releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Positive Finds is an application released by Positive Finds. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Positive Finds or simply click the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". If it exists on your system the Positive Finds application will be found very quickly. When you click Positive Finds in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, nor are we saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Positive Finds supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 13:17:20.570