Positive Finds is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your PCPositive Finds
. More data about Positive Finds can be seen here
. Further information about Positive Finds can be found at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Positive Finds is C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the Positive Finds's main executable file and it occupies close to 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Positive Finds contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Positive Finds version 2.0.5511.20157
only. Click on the links below for other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is an application marketed by Positive Finds. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Positive Finds with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Positive Finds or simply click the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". If it is installed on your PC the Positive Finds app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Positive Finds in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-13 07:06:37.063