You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Positive Finds for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your computerPositive Finds
. More information on Positive Finds can be found here
. More information about the app Positive Finds can be seen at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. Usually the Positive Finds program is found in the C:\Program Files\Positive Finds folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Positive Finds is C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 307.30 KB (314672 bytes) on disk.
Positive Finds installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 830.80 KB (850736
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.30 KB)
The current web page applies to Positive Finds version 2.0.5519.35162
only. You can find below a few links to other Positive Finds releases:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is an application marketed by Positive Finds. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Positive Finds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". If it is installed on your PC the Positive Finds program will be found very quickly. After you select Positive Finds in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The publisher is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Positive Finds supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 13:58:12.450