Positive Finds is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your systemPositive Finds
. You can find out more on Positive Finds or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Positive Finds at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Positive Finds directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Positive Finds is C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Positive Finds's main executable file and it occupies about 307.23 KB (314600 bytes) on disk.
Positive Finds is composed of the following executables which occupy 830.73 KB (850664
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.23 KB)
This info is about Positive Finds version 2.0.5515.9970
alone. Click on the links below for other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Positive Finds.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Positive Finds from your PC:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds\DisplayName
Positive Finds is a program by Positive Finds. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Positive Finds from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Positive Finds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". If it is installed on your PC the Positive Finds app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Positive Finds in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The software company is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:09:53.083