This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Positive Finds for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your computerPositive Finds
. More info about Positive Finds can be seen here
. More information about the app Positive Finds can be seen at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. Usually the Positive Finds program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Positive Finds's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe. 7za.exe is the Positive Finds's main executable file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Positive Finds. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Positive Finds version 2.0.5515.33369
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Positive Finds:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is an application released by Positive Finds. Some people want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Positive Finds from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Positive Finds or simply click the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". If it exists on your system the Positive Finds program will be found very quickly. When you click Positive Finds in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The software company is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-07 15:00:13.477