You can find below detailed information on how to remove Positive Finds for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Positive Finds from your systemPositive Finds
. Open here
where you can find out more on Positive Finds. Further information about Positive Finds can be found at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. Usually the Positive Finds program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Positive Finds directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Positive Finds. 7za.exe is the Positive Finds's primary executable file and it takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Positive Finds. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Positive Finds version 2.0.5526.11795
alone. Click on the links below for other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by Positive Finds's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds
Positive Finds is a program offered by Positive Finds. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Positive Finds with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Positive Finds or simply click the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". If it is installed on your PC the Positive Finds program will be found automatically. After you click Positive Finds in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The software company is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, nor are we saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Positive Finds supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 08:34:55.987